Saturday, February 22, 2014

Guess what came in the mail today?


     So my every-supporting dad sent these books to me and I'm so ecstatic when he he was shopping for the books. Since he's traveling overseas, I'd have to wait for a month before the package arrives but they're finally here! I'm so excited because I finally have these books~ Set of the House of Night series, the first two books of the Caster Chronicles series and Immortal series and Uglies! I don't really have a clear background check on them since I've been staying away to any spoilers that I might encounter, you'll never know what spoiler lies ahead while scrolling down the screen. I've been there, done that and regretted it. Hahaha! I feel like the timing of this package is just in time because I'm already tempted to buy more books but since I'm under book buying ban I can't and these books would suffice for a while~

No comments:

Post a Comment