Saturday, February 8, 2014

Febuary Book Haul!


   Bought new books (obviously)! I'm so hyped about these books like I literally been itching to buy them for the longest time but of course, I've been saving money for this moment to finally come and now I'm seriously broke but its worth it! I won't buy books again this month, or I'll probably do since two books will come in the mail sometime this week-- which is Handcuffs and The Summer I Turned Pretty-- and I'm so excited about that! I think seven books is enough to keep me going for the month. Time to save more money to spend on more books hahaha or maybe not. Anyway, Ignite Me came out a couple of days ago and our local bookstores haven't have any copies yet which truly made me go crazy and went on a quest to find if there's any available copies out in the bookstores near our place. Thanks to friend who is also in the search of the book, she sent me a message saying that there's a copy in this particular place so me and my mom rushed to the bookstore. I got the book and decided to look for more books. Apparently, there's only a one copy left of Into the Still Blue-- and I feel like this is the sign. The sign to finally get the book. I've been holding myself back in buying this book just because I don't feel like reading it yet, or finishing the trilogy. But I finally gave in because of the stupid sign. I was holding two books that time, but still looked for some other books. I found Gone and the Dark Heart series and picked those books, too. Feeling annoyed with myself, I went to counter and paid for the books. When I got out of the bookstore, I was so elated and excited but in the back of my mind I felt like I've gone overboard. But it's okay since this will be my last for this month *cries*

   I'm not real;y sure if I'm ready to read Ignite Me and Into the Still Blue. I've been so attached with the series that I don't think if I'm emotionally prepared to finish the last books. Thinking about it makes me  hollow inside, like if I'm ever going to finish reading the books a part of me would be lost. A part of me has been dying to know the ending, but a part of me refuses to know the ending. I'm so weird to have these little battle between myself. I'm trying to keep myself company and away from idleness with my other books. I've finished reading Hourglass, Just One Year and Eleanor & Park this weekend, and I'm currently reading Dark Heart Forever. I think I'm just going to wait until I'm prepared to read Ignite Me and Into the Still Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment