Monday, January 6, 2014

New Blog!

   Hi! I made a new blog so that I could share my book review and other feelings toward a book. I hope that everyone could understand my feels, and whatnot. I also want to inspire other people to read the books I'm reading so that we could all get along! To start my blog, I want to introduce myself:

  Hello everyone, I'm Meg Hernandez and I'm from the Philippines. I like to read books because I believe that I'd get to travel the world through them. The genres that I'm really fond of reading are romances, fiction, adventures, or any YA novels. I've read a lot, and I've been blogging about books for a while now, but not a book-focused blog, just about my personal life, which is on my tumblr account. If you want to check it out, here's a link, just click here! So, yeah, I love books and I'm also a fashion blogger. I'm currently taking a medical course, hoping to become a successful doctor. I've always dreamt of being a part of a person's life, and I think that being a doctor would fulfill that dream and my passion. I love to read myself to sleep; you can even find me up late holding a book. Anyway, here's a photo of me!
   I hope that we could all be friends. Let's talk about books, and don't even hesitate to comment or say whatever you want. I'm going to start my post by posting some of my favorite books that I've read in the past, and my review about it! But right now, I'm currently reading:
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee! I'm not really into classics, but I think that  it'll change this year, just because of this book. It's such a good read, even though I just started reading the book a few days back. What do you think about this book? Have you read it? Hope that I could make a review about it soon! Ending my first post here. Always keep your imagination on!



No comments:

Post a Comment