Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Impulsive book buying = broke


   I bought these books today, which is apparently a good and bad thing. I don't know but I've been obsessed with buying books lately that I think it already became a normal "thing", like really. I've heard some good review about these books and I hope that they'd meet my expectations. If you've read some of the books, please let me know! I was so surprised when I saw The Warrior Heir online, and I was like okay, I'm going to get this, asap! I'm not even sure if it's available at the bookstores here in the Philippines. Nonetheless, it's still a book that I'm really excited about.

 
  Gayle Forman will come visit the Philippines and I couldn't be more excited. I haven't read her books yet, though I'm about to tonight. I've been eyeing her books for a long time, but I'm too busy prioritizing other books. Now that she's coming here, I think that I might be a great time to actually buy and read her books! I'm so excited when I heard the news!!! I'm a huge fan of going to different book signing events. Here's what I saw, and I'm forever grateful to National Bookstore for inviting my favorite authors!


   The book signing is on January 18 which is my birthday, aaah best birthday present ever!!! About her books though, I'm not sure if I should buy Just One Day and Just One Year. There are other books that I'd rather buy that those two, but of course, I find it difficult to slip the chance to have my books signed by the author herself. I'm not sure, and I'm definitely having this huge crisis right now.  So yeah, so much for my fangirling and blabbering about my personal life. Anyway, The Warrior Heir, If I Stay and Where She Went are now piled up in my books-to-read which is so high as my pride, I swear. But I know that all you understands me, and how much we tend to buy books even though we have tons of books waiting for us at home! Always keep your imagination on! 


No comments:

Post a Comment